Our team in the Western Cape are vastly experienced in the installation of above and underground diesel tanks, pipework and bulk depot storage facilities.
OUR PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE
• Bulk depot storage facilities and pipelines
• Retail site pump and tank (diesel tanks for sale, fuel tanks, gas service station underground tanks ) installation
• Underground pipework, including installer-friendly KPS Petrol Pipe System™
We make sure that our fuel tanks are always correctly installed to avoid damage and a decrease in fuel storage life. We ensure that all the fuel tanks we install are made from premium materials that won’t accelerate the ageing process of diesel fuel.
Our above and underground tanks are grounded for your safety. Always ask installers if the diesel tanks have been properly grounded.
Importance of correct installation
Unlike marine diesel oil, diesel fuel is a ‘light oil’, which is extremely flammable. This is a major concern for companies that keep diesel storage fuel tanks on-site, which reiterates the need for the expert installation of the diesel tanks. Find out more about why you should choose an expert diesel tank expert like Petroeng right now.
Why Choose Our Petroleum Engineering?
- Highly trained and skilled professionals
- Level 2-BBEE status
- Meet quality assurance standards
- Worked with Engen, BP Southern Africa, K & T Consulting, MAJ Projects, Kansai Plascon, UCT and Air Force SA since 1982
- Trade qualified and experienced workforce with a broad skills set (mechanical, engineering and fabrication skills)
- Welders are tested in compliance with ASME IX and work according to the API specifications in quality control
See our list of compliance with industry acts and regulations.
Looking for an industry leading company with above ground diesel tanks for sale?
Contact us to discuss a quote for our petroleum engineering and diesel tank for sale and installation services
Our experienced team specialise in high-quality petroleum engineering services and diesel tank installations in the Western Cape.
ARE YOU ADHERING TO DIESEL TANK SAFETY?
A diesel tank chemical spill can cause a devastating mess, and affect employees working on the premises, or even residents, in the surrounding areas. Precautions must be taken to ensure safety.
HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS FOR FUEL TANKS
1. Ensure that you buy tanks for diesel fuel storage from a company, such as Bevlon, with a fantastic reputation. Before purchasing and giving the company the go-ahead to install the tank, make sure they abide by industry-leading levels. It’s fundamental to check the thickness of the tank so that potential bursting won’t take place. Above-ground diesel tanks should have a UV safety warranty.
2. The tank needs to be the correct size, especially for highly-flammable diesel fuel storage. Ensure that the tank’s size and quality specifications meet your requirements.
3. Check the standard venting facilities regularly because dirt and debris build-up can occur in the vents of diesel storage tanks. All chemical tanks should be equipped with venting to manage the pressure.
What does it entail to have eco-friendly diesel tanks installed?
It’s essential for all companies in the petrochemical industry, especially those that have diesel tanks on the premises, to know the environmental regulations set out in the Environmental Management Act, No 107 of 1998. Learn about diesel tank installation regulations and environmental impact here.
How to go green
It all starts with promoting environmental awareness through following best diesel tank installation practices.
Importance of maintenance after diesel tank installation
Our sister company, Bevlon specialises in the cleaning of diesel fuel tanks. It’s crucial because if tanks aren’t cleaned properly, they accumulate dirt, dust and grease. Professional cleaning of diesel tanks prolongs fuel storage life and prevents damage.
Under typical storage conditions, diesel fuel can be expected to stay in a useable condition for:
12 months or longer at an ambient of 20ºC. 6-12 months at an ambient temperature higher than 30ºC.
CTA: Expert cleaning of diesel tanks is essential. Contact Bevlon for a quote.
Expert cleaning of diesel tanks is essential.
Contact Bevlon for a quote.